WELCOME

This is my little world of all things Magnolia........welcome to Tilda & Edwin's space on the World Wide Web.........follow them on their journey.........you never know where it might take you.........















Sunday 25 July 2010

My Rolling Saturday Night....part 3

Well if you have seen my other posts you will know that this is the final card I made last night & of course it had to be Tilda & Edwin, I love all my other stamps but I cant neglect my Magnolia 1s. Actually ththe images on this card I dont actually own the stamps to a friend very kindly sent me a few stamped images which I just had to colour straight away........well it would be rude not to lol!! I have quite a few new stamps that I still havn't stamped up I think I should stop buying more........then again...........
Anyway onto this card, the images are from the new Bon Voyage collection which I'm gonna have to get me some of them!!! To be honest I'm not sure what I think of this card, my hubby loves it its his fave out the 1s I made ladt night but its actually my least fave....I just dont think I have done Tilda & Edwin justice :-( I think maybe my mojo was running out......I had stopped rolling down the river & was now in the thing lol.
Anyway see what you think, here they are..

The colours I have used from a photo on Crafty Cardmakers which had to be used for inspiration, I'm actually entering it twice their as their other challenge is Easel cards & you know how much I like easel cards lol. The papers are from K&Co called Travel.

Here is Tilda, these stamps are sooo sweet & cute I love 'em!!!

Edwin of course is hanging around here lol.....hanging from the anchor that is!! The paper behind him was cut out using my Cuttlebug & the edges were inked with Tumbling Glass distress ink, I think thats what its called........

The brown things at the bottom are meant to be suitcases lol they again were cut out on my Cuttlebug. The charms are fom my jewellery stash & I just cut the loop off them with my cutters. The flowers & buttons are also from my stash, the button mirror is meant to look like a port-hole what Tilda climbing up to see thru, I found it in my button stash. Finally the tag is from Tim Holtz.....bet most of you knew that already anyway.

Well thats it from me.....PHEW!!! Its prob took me longer to write these posts than to make the cards lol.... Well see you again soon, thankyou for taking the time to visit me I really appreciate it & thank you to my lovely jubbly followers hugs to you all <>

Take care every1

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ - Easel card

http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/ - Photo Inspiration

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ - Cutie Patootie

..

25 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! So fab, the wee Tilda and Edwin look funky in there wee sailor outfits!
    Loved how you matched the challenge colours brilliantly! Thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers this week!
    Hugs melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow.this is amazing vicky.i love the images and what a huge ammount of fantastic details.this is a real corker hun.
    good luck in the challenges.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Second time lucky posting this!

    Basically you haven't got a clue what you are on about - not giving justice to Edwin and Tilda??? Huh I am sorry but I am going to have to agree with your husband here (not that I ever agree with my own husband LOL) - it is AMAZING!!!

    Take care

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this card if fabulous, I love the way you have coloured the images and the papers are perfect. Listen to your hubby it's great. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is amazing! You should have more confidence in your cards, they are all lovely! Tilda and Edwin are coloured in beautifully as always! I love how Edwin is just hanging there, this stamp has the cute factor!
    Well done and be proud of your work!
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing yourself down when you say you have not done justice to Edwin and Tilda as both are coloured beautifully. I love the whole look of this card and it matches perfectly with both of our challenges at Crafty Cardmakers. Thanks for joining us twice, lol

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I politely ask you to please switch off word verification for next time please. It takes a long time going round all the blogs to comment, having to wait while it refreshes and then having to type in that extra word is very frustrating.

    Thanks

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! Have to agree with hubby on this one.....you did it just perfect! I have these stamps but have not used them yet. Was waiting to see how someone else did them up and am so glad you were that someone as these are just wonderful. I really wish I would learn to color and shade so good! Love all your creations! It would take me days to even try to make something even half this nice....no way I could make 3 in one night! OUTSTANDING!

    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous easel,great papers and images - I just LOVE Edwin hanging there! well done for joining in both of our swaps at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is brilliant, Vicky. So much detail and effort goes into your cards, whoever receives them must be thrilled to bits!

    Love, love, love!

    Meesh. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow stunning card Vicky and what fab magnolia images so cute! I love little edwin thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is stunning, love it all, you managed to make it also look very vintage as well, really great work here, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vicky, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Your card is stunning! I love all the details you've added, the porthole is brilliant! Gorgeous colours and colouring too! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your coloring is so gorgeous! That's one fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow this is amazing i love it your colouring is gorgeous and i too love these characters they are super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's an extremely sweet card, I love the little Tilda and Edwin, I see why is yoyr hubby's favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhhh this is such a lovely card.
    i have not used my stamps from this collection at all but you really gave me inspiration.
    i love how you arranged Tilda and Edwin on your layout!
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a really cool card xxlove it xx
    love debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card,I like the layout and you have coloured Tilda and Edwin beautifully.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful card Vicky.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. It is cute! So many details! You are really lucky to have all these magnolia's stamps at yours! I love your creative works!
    hugs. Larisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks for visiting my blog mandy holland

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic cards....I think my Maggies are my adopted babies..just have to have a fix with them!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very fun card design and embellishments.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete